Re: RFS: opm-common/2021.10-1 [QA] -- Tools for Eclipse reservoir simulation files

Hi,

On Fri, 2022-01-21 at 21:10 +0100, Markus Blatt wrote:
> Fix the issue with libfmt8 and the package builds find on salsa-ci
> (except for puiparts,
> which fails) and my chroot. Furthermore I can successfully build opm-
> material with it on
> salsa-ci (only piuparts fails).

I uploaded the package.

> Do I need to do something for opm-material or will that get resolved
> automatically?

The build service should automatically note when the dependency gets
installable. However, the package will need a source-only upload (no
changes) to be allowed to migrate to testing.

Ansgar