Re: RFS: macaulay2 1.17.1 (again)

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 18:03, Torrance, Douglas <dtorrance@piedmont.edu> wrote:
Thank you!

Unfortunately, the second ppc64el build failed, too.  :(  [1] Would it
be possible to give it back again?  I think we're just getting unlucky
with the builds for some reason.  There doesn't appear to be anything
architecture-specific preventing it from building.  For example, the
corresponding build for Ubuntu 21.04 worked just fine [2].  And right
now, this is the only thing blocking this package from migrating to testing.

Done, both for ppc64el and mipsel (where it wasn't working as well).
Hopefully should work this time.

Nilesh