Re: seaborn - update to 0.9 - where is debian folder on salsa?

Hi Steffen,

hmmm, I wonder why you are asking me in private.  I'm neither Maintainer
nor Uploader. ;-)  But I think I can help.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 07:19:25PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/seaborn does not present a Debian
> folder.

Its in Branch debian.  Historically the repository was maintained by
NeuroDebian team which has not a clear policy for repositories.  When
importing the repository to Debian Science team the layout was not
changed.  I've now set default branch to debian so anybody who might
clone it will get what is expected.

> IgDiscover needs it in a version different from 0.8 to circumvent a
> bug that the testing of their plot routine triggers
> https://github.com/NBISweden/IgDiscover/issues/78. I somewhat happily
> address the update to 0.9. But there is no debian folder. Could you please
> have a look if that is somewhere local to you, still? If not instructed
> otherwise I would then inject the one from apt-get source.

Please do *not* commit anything.  I'm currently building the upgrade
and have some pending local commits.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--