Dropping python2 support for numba?

Hi Daniel,

Eventually python2 will die out and in order to get rid of python2, the
leaf node packages should drop python2 first. I think numba is a good
start to drop python2.

Numba is too buggy. I tried to use numba in my research code for many
many times and it never worked. You filed 10 RC bugs to this package
long time ago and it's now still buggy. Due to this reason I'm not
expecting numba to enter Buster. I don't expect a big number of affected
users by this remove since only Debian unstable/experimental users are
able to install this package.

Apart from that, both you and me don't have too much time for numba
right? Why don't we drop python2 support and reduce our maintainance
burden?

This will affect python-llvmlite. If you agree with this removal on
python2 support, I can also NMU llvmlite.