Re: Gazebo is not installable

El Dijous, 28 de maig de 2015, a les 19:45:32, Anton Gladky va escriure:
> Hi Jose,
>
> well, usually we need to request so-called "binNMU", which
> should be done by release team. Or we can do some changes
> in package itself (for example adding small autopkgtest)
> and upload it again.

HI,

please, Jose do:

- create a new version of the package gazebo: 5.0.1+dfsg-2
- delete robot-player-dev build dependency. Gazebo5 doesn't need it.
- close bug #787007. It'll be automatically closed when you build a new
version of the package.
- push your changes to git.
- built the package, test, make your own checks.

Anton please,

- built the new version of gazebo and upload it to debian.

> There is really a problem with the player-package, which
> prevents migrating gazebo into testing. So, if we want to
> have gazebo in testing #726561 should be fixed.

It's an stupid bug, not closed because any esoteric reason that have made that
gazebo3 wasn't in Jessie.

Cheers

Leo