Re: Looking for a sponsor for the ViSP package

Hi,

I checked your package simply.

- Please support multi-arch. your library package does not support
multi-arch yet.
- Please use DEP for debian/copyright.
  Please see http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/.
- Please use DEP for debian/patches/*.
  Please see http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3
- Why do you set debhelper version 7? if you want to be in
debian/unstable,  version 9 is good, I think.

And I can not check your GPG key  I have noticed that your key is
signed by nobody.
If possible, please do key signing with other people.
Probably, it is better if it is Debian Developer.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro