RFS: elmerfem/6.1.0.svn.5396.dfsg2-1 [RC] -- Open Source Finite Element Software for Multiphysical Problems

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for updated package "elmerfem".

Direct link for download:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qpxtool/qpxtool_0.7.1.002-6.dsc

Other links:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/qpxtool
  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/elmerfem.git

Changes in the package:

elmerfem (6.1.0.svn.5396.dfsg2-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Team upload.
  * Delete non-free and unnecessary files from tarball:
    - ElmerGUI/Application/plugins/tetgen.h
    - misc/tetgen_plugin/plugin/*
    (Closes: #687954)
  * Add debian/patches/no-tetgen.patch: fix build without tetgen plugin.
  * Update debian/copyright:
    - update debian/copyright in according to Copyright format 1.0
    - add missed copyright holders and licenses

When package is uploaded I'll send unblock request.

Best regards,
Boris