Re: Fwd: RFS: scscp-imcce/0.7.0+ds-1 [ITP] -- IMCCE SCSCP C Library

Le 8/28/12 10:54 PM, Jerome BENOIT a écrit :
> Hello:
>
> On 28/08/12 12:16, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
>>
>> Le 8/28/12 12:12 PM, Steffen Möller a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am totally swamped, but also like seeing so many astronomers now
>>> surfacing on Debian. I would like to introduce you to Olivier on the cc
>>> line, who I have some hope to be located (relatively speaking) close to
>>> you. Should Olivier (unexpectedly as I experienced to know him) not be
>>> available, and nobody else on debian-science show up, then contact me
>>> again, please.
>> Hi,
>> I won't be able to look at this before 2 weeks. But I would be glad to
>> help after this.
>
> I am glad to read that.
Hi,
I am now "available" to have a look at your package. Is it still needeed?

I will go through the review of the package and send you my comments so
that you update the package.
If package is to be in debian-science, you should ask to be added on
Alioth to the debian-science team so that you put the debian code in the
repository. Or should it be put in debian-med repository?