Re: Status of Atlas

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Kumar Appaiah
<a.kumar@alumni.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
> Dear Debian Science and Camm,
>
> Unfortunately, we were unable to get the later versions of Atlas into
> Lenny because of packaging difficulties. I was wondering if someone is
> working on packaging the new Atlas libraries already, so that we can
> get it in squeeze with adequate time for testing it.
>
> I do not have much prior experience in packaging such complex
> libraries, but I can definitely help out in any way I can.

Hi Kumar,

welcome back to Debian packaging. :)

I just don't have time for atlas. But it should be fixed -- if you try
to do it, I will test it, feel free to ping me anytime.

Unrelated note: I just uploaded a new numpy package, when it gets to
sid, please test it thoroughly.

Ondrej