Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:56:03 +0900
From: Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org>
To: debian-science@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Thread wikified - Was: Re: Installing the whole set of scientific
     packages

Le Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 09:50:38PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

Now begins the real work

Hi all,

I was thinking about the "bibliography" meta-pacakge, and I was
wondering if it would be useful that we would ship some important XML
DTDs, such as NCBI's "Journal Publishing" DTD used by PLoS One (This is
mostly life sciences I think.)

http://dtd.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/2.0/
http://www.plosone.org

Any comment ?