Re: LibreOffice bridges/smoketest on mips(64)el (was: Re: unbreaking LibreOffices tests on at least release architectures)

LibreOffice c'est un logiciel qui ne devrait même pas exister !

--
Laurent Siksous
78 Rue de Châtillon

“Some people worry that artificial intelligence will make us feel
inferior, but then, anybody in his right mind should have an
inferiority complex every time he looks at a flower.”

—Alan Kay