Re: fetchmail ?? question

(Sorry for English)
Fetchmail delivers all mail to user it run under (preferrably not root) by
using MTA (sendmail,postfix,qmail...). So the format and location are depending
from your MTA. I do have fetchmail run every 20 minutes by cron under my local
user and have several users configured with the same mail directory to have
different signatures and reply-to's.