Filed RM bug for diaspora package

Hi ruby team,

I started contributing to ruby team since I wanted to package diaspora for debian. But this was never completed due to it being a huge and complicated package. I hoped I will be able to come back to it even when I knew it was in bad shape. diaspora upstream is very very slow and still using ruby 2.7 and rails 6. I don't think the upstream situation is going to change anytime soon. So I don't feel it is worth spending more time on this package.

Thanks to weepingclown for his efforts to make diaspora-installer work with ruby 3.1. I will try to keep diaspora-installer package in contrib in good shape as we are still using it at poddery.com diaspora instance.

I think time has come to officially file RM and I have filed RM request for diaspora[1]. Since ruby-sigar was blocking t64 transition and its only reverse dependency is diaspora (through ruby-eye), I took this step. This was also blocking removal of deprecated ruby-faraday-middleware (thanks to Vinay for the heads up).

This means we will be able to file RM request for more of diaspora dependencies[2].

Please go through the list and mark any packages you like to keep - just add KEEP next to it and strike the package name. If any leaf package is in bad shape or upstream is not active, we can file RM. Only those we feel might be useful for others and is in good shape upstream, we need to keep. If you feel any package should be removed, please add RM next to it and strike it _after_ filing RM request.

Thanks
Praveen

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1069615
[2] https://storm.debian.net/shared/jgXO4EeTSw9dbRIgfqpOcZ13Br0Ih326po0RsZ4tqRF