Ruby team BoF - DebConf 23

Hi,

I submitted a Ruby team BoF to this year's DebConf, I hope I can meet some of you there, and for those not attending the conference in-person you will be able to attend remotely.

I started to write our agenda document in Gobby this year, it is easy to set up [1] and find the document [2], but the key feature in my opinion is not loosing the content of previous BoF nor needing to look for the content in our mailing list. If anyone prefers using something else or have issue in accessing the gobby document let me know.

I'd like to kindly ask you to populate our agenda with anything you believe we should discuss during our BoF. I'll be doing the same.

[1] apt install gobby, then open the gobby app and connect to gobby.debian.org
[2] search for debconf23 -> bof -> ruby-team

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro