Re: ruby-cssminify

Dear Klaumi,

With a Developer role in the ruby team on salsa, you can create new
project under the subgroup "mentors".
There is a helper script "./setup-project-mentors" in the main repo.

The issue you describe with the SALSA_TOKEN is strange. I tried locally,
and I could not reproduce your error. What the script mentions in the
"help" message as the "current directory" is the one containing the
clone of the main repo. Is that where you tried to put your salsarc
file?
The part of lib/salsa.rb trying to read ~/.devscripts has been removed,
so try to stick with ./salsarc for now.

Best wishes,

Cédric