Re: ruby-cssminify

Am / On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 23:46:14 +0100
schrieb / wrote Klaumi Klingsporn <klaumikli@gmx.de>:

> At the moment the packages git resides in my namespace
> at salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/klaumi/ruby-cssminify
>
> So what's next?
>
> Do I have the rights to start a new project in the groups
> namespace at salsa so that my project can be merged there?
>
> Does anybody have time to have a look into my packaging?
> (It's my first new package)

As I heard nothing from you I tried to setup a new project
at the groups namespace at salsa by myself (maybe I have the
rights to do so?) by using the setup-project script in the
meta repository.

But it failed:

E: SALSA_TOKEN undefined.
I: Add your token to ~/.devscripts or salsarc

So, I added my private salsa-token to a new file salsarc
in the current directory (as explained in the
setup-project script) as well as in ~/.devscripts in the
form

SALSA_TOKEN="my-token"

but the script doesn't seem to find it - the failure
remains :-(

What am I missing here?

Sorry for my impatience but being nearly snowed in here I
have time to get on with my projects.

klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn