Re: RFS: racc, coderay, ruby-rdiscount, ruby-ref, ruby-redis (and question about ruby-aruba)

* Sebastien Badia <seb@sebian.fr> [150819 22:23]:
> Hi the team!
>
> Sorry for the long time no see, I had a lack of time this last months…
>
> But, let come again in the battle against RC and not RC bugs :-)
>
> I've prepared a batch of RFS, if someone want to take a look and upload if
> everything is ok.
>
> * racc(1.4.12), closes #794142
> * coderay(1.1.0), relicat of ruby-sprint (still in exp1)
> * ruby-rdiscount(2.1.8), relicat of ruby-sprint (still in exp1), closes #723535
> * ruby-ref(2.0.0), relicat of ruby-sprint (no need to dfsg anymore)
> * ruby-redis(3.2.1-2), closes #796013

All done.

Note that uploading 2.1.8-1 to unstable if the previous version was
2.1.8-1~... is perfectly fine.

Thanks,
--
 ,''`.  Christian Hofstaedtler <zeha@debian.org>