Re: RFS: ruby-bdb [RC]

Hi David,

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 10:25:01PM +0200, David Suárez wrote:
> Hi,

> El Martes, 6 de mayo de 2014 01:54:22 Cédric Boutillier escribió:
> > I am considering NMUing dhelp now we have a working ruby-bdb. Attached
> > my current patch against dhelp. Let me know if you want to prepare the
> > dhelp NMU yourself :)

> Could you upload it to DELAYED/2 ?

> Dsc here:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dhelp/dhelp_0.6.21+nmu4.dsc

> Attached diff.

Marvelous! Just some comments:

- Maybe don't bump the standards-version. Let's keep the diff minimal.
  No changes is required except changing this number. That's the role of
  the maintainer that the packages complies to some specific standards
  version.
- Instead of forcing the encoding of lib/dhelp/exporter/html.rb,
  wouldn't it be better to change the encoding to utf-8, by fixing the
  name of Esteban Manchado Velázquez?
  (test/tc_docbasedocument.rb is also affected)
  Text files in the system should be encoded in utf-8.

Cheers,

Cédric