Re: The brief status of Debian riscv porting --2022/10/22

Hi!

Thank you for sharing the porting status of RISCV64.

When I make this a Debian official port, I'm worried about what is a blocker.
Of course, there is a porting package coverage, but do you know what
the support status
such as infrastructure and others when it becomes an official port?
If possible, I would like to cooperate with this.

According to architecture requalification[0] and other
information[1][2], Buildd-DSA[3] and
porterbox seem to be major blockers. Are you or other member working on these?

[0]: https://release.debian.org/testing/arch_qualify.html
[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Ports/riscv64
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/ArchiveQualification/riscv64
[3]: https://dsa.debian.org/ports/hardware-requirements/

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
   iwamatsu at {nigauri.org / debian.org / kernel.org}