Fwd: [F/OSS-Community] Post-Doc Position in UCC

fyi. please reply to Joe directly.

----- Begin forwarded message -----

From: "Feller, Joe" <JFeller@afis.ucc.ie>
Date: May 17, 2007 5:17:31 AM EDT
Subject: Request for a favour - Post-Doc Position in UCC

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the mass mailing list!  Pat Finnegan and I recently
launched a
three year project funded by IRCHSS on open business models and we are
seeking to recruit a Post-Doc researcher. I have attached a short
description of the position and project and would greatly
appreciate it if
you could share it with any recent or imminent PhD's you think may be
interested.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Dr. Joseph Feller
Senior Lecturer (Business Information Systems)
University College Cork, Ireland
Email: jfeller@afis.ucc.ie
Phone: +353-21-4903337

----- End forwarded message -----