Re: ITA: tightvnc-java -- TightVNC java applet and command line program

Hi Ola,

I am already a DM. I currently have upload rights for arno-iptables-
firewall, proxytunnel and tightvnc. You can verify this on my package
overview page [1].

Sven

[1] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=debmaint%40g-e-u-e-r.de