Re: Accepted net-snmp 5.8+dfsg-1 (source all amd64) into unstable, unstable

Hi,
 Source only uploads get automatically rejected so someone needs to fix that then. I originally did upload source only for net-snmp but got the reject message.

I never have run a soname change through experimental for any of my packages before, is this a new thing?