Re: gpg can't check signature for some source packages

> Paul
thx for your reply.

I solved a way of verification: MD5 hashes here
https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie/zsh
but it's not a big deal.

What I wanted to mean was
all keys for signing even source packages
should be included in debian-keyring/stable.  Taro