Re: Status of haproxy for upcoming wheezy release

 ❦  7 avril 2013 02:34 CEST, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> :

>> > your email. I am not using the 1.4.x branch and therefore cannot say if
>> > 1.4.15 is usable.
>> >
>> > Here is what I propose:
>> >
>> >  - We release with 1.4.15 with your proposed patches (I think the
>> >    release team will be OK) in #674447 and #704611.
>>
>> I have discussed a bit with Willy (upstream) and he would like that we
>> don't ship haproxy 1.4.15 with Debian. He would prefer no haproxy at all
>> than this old version that he considers as unfit for the release (even
>> with the two fixes above).
>
> Hinted for removal.

Thanks! I plan to bring the appropriate discussion to debian-devel@
after the release.

Christo, would you be willing to accept me as a co-maintainer?
--
Make sure comments and code agree.