Re: Proposed release goal: python 2.6 by default

* Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org) [090929 11:58]:
> there is already broad agreement that this should be the case, so I’d
> like to submit Python 2.6 being the default as a release goal for
> squeeze.

Release Goals are not a stick to make the maintainer of python 2.6 to
upload his package to unstable.

If you want to override a maintainers wilfull decision please use the
technical committee for that, as per the consitution.

If the maintainer supports this release goal, things might be
different.

Cheers,
Andi