Re: Where can we find the source code for scatterD3.js

Re,

Without any knowledge about npm I was wild-guessing from the error message
I've got from this command line I should rather use:

    npm install --omit=dev

Did you try with :

$ npm install --production=false

--omit=dev should do the reverse, omitting dev dependencies needed for bundling (such as webpack). If it still doesn't work, maybe not using apt-get to install webpack and node-webpack-merge, but only relying on the "npm install" instruction to do it could help...

If it still doesn't work I'll try to do it in a fresh debian install in a VM when I find the time.

Thanks !

Julien