Non-free license for CNEr

Hello,

once we had a longish discussion about including the code of ucsc from
Jim Kent's source utilities into a BioConductor package.  Feel free to
read here in the Debian bug tracker log[1].  We failed to convince Jim
Kent to choose a free license for his code and it is definitely not
compatible with GPL-2.  In rtracklayer the solution was to drop the code
from the source archive.  I wonder whether you might see a similar
option for CNEr which would allow us to package this (as well as
TFBSTools which is my original packaging attempt).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/807580

--