Fwd: KDiff3 maintenance

Sent wrongly to qt-kde@lists.debian.org,
so resending to debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org...

Hello,

I've been maintaining the Debian package of KDiff3 for over 15 years now.

It's been low effort in the last years; the original developer didn't do more
than some maintenance. But with the imminent removal of KDE 4 from
Debian, I moved it to a not-really-ready package by a new developer
overtaking and porting it to KF5: https://cgit.kde.org/kdiff3.git
Therefore, unfortunately KDiff3 in Buster is not well working.

Meanwhile, in real life, I got father of twins, who eat up all my time
and are my priority of course.

I'd be happy if the Debian QT/KDE team could take the responsibility
for KDiff3 (and move it to more modern means of packaging than Eike's
Computer ;) ). I'd be even more happy if I could keep upload rights for it,
but that's second. But, wait... second would be someone backporting
the remedys for the most imminent crashes of KDiff3 in Buster and
"make KDiff3 great again". ;)

Ciao,
		Eike