Re: qqc2-desktop-style still sits in the new queue and actually prevent testing of new kde packages from experimental

On 19/01/2018 23:05, Pino Toscano wrote:
Hi,

In data venerdì 19 gennaio 2018 15:29:52 CET, Eric Valette ha scritto:
I have been patiently waiting so far but...

... but better be impatient as usual, right Eric? :-)

Well on the other hand having alpha tester is needed and a guaranty for quality...

The handling of the NEW queue is outside the control of this team,
and the FTP Masters team is the *only* in change of it.  Asking here
basically is worthless, since we cannot do anything about the NEW queue
(if not just poke the FTP Masters).
Ok. I just wanted to signal that currently nobody was able to test without recompiling directly...

Migrated last night. Works great so far. Let's see after more usage.

Thanks for the good work.

-- eric