Re: Compile Qt4 on stretch

On 07/31/2017 11:10 PM, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:

Hi Gianluca! My first advice is: forget about Qt4. It's dead upstream. You are
much better switching your current source code to Qt 5 instead.

Yes, I know but I have some Qt4 software that need to run on stretch too. As soon as possible I will switch to Qt5 but for now, Qt4 is a must.

Not all patches in our code are relevant for an embedded Qt4 build, but none
of them should be problematic in order to get to it.

I will check the patches series and hopefully try to build against Stretch.

Have I told you that you really need to consider switching to Qt5?

Not really! ;-P

It's impossible to tell you what's wrong without looking at a build log, but
anyways I hardly doubt anyone will pay much attention now. You shjould really
switch to Qt5.

As you can see I have been quite clear on the Qt5 point ;-)

What the hell is Qt5? :-D

Thank you!
--
Eurek s.r.l.                          |