Re: calligra-l10n_2.9.11-1_amd64.changes is NEW

On Monday, October 10, 2016 11:42:13 PM Pino Toscano wrote:
> In data sabato 17 settembre 2016 16:29:13 CEST, Debian FTP Masters ha
scritto:
> > binary:calligra-l10n-tr is NEW.
> >
> > Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which requires manual action
> > from the ftpteam to process. The upload was otherwise valid (it had a good
> > OpenPGP signature and file hashes are valid), so please be patient.
> >
> > Packages are routinely processed through to the archive, and do feel
> > free to browse the NEW queue[1].
> >
> > If there is an issue with the upload, you will receive an email from a
> > member of the ftpteam.
> >
> > If you have any questions, you may reply to this email.
>
> Ping? This is a very simple source, data-only (= translation), and the
> only NEW package is the addition of Turkish translations.
>
> Why is such a simple source held in NEW for three weeks already?
> Was it simply forgotten, or is there any actual issue with it?
>
> Thanks,

There's no note indicating someone reviewed it an believed there was a
problem.

Personally, much of the time I've had recently (admittedly not a lot) to work
on FTP matters has been absorbed by distractions such as maintainers whining
to the Tech Committee rather than just getting on with doing the work that
needs to be done.  See [1] if you're curious.  Spending time on things like
that materially decreases the time the FTP team has to work on things like
New.

Scott K