Re: Calligra stable releases not in Debian stable Jessi

¡Hola Jaroslaw!

El 2016-10-01 a las 00:43 +0200, Jaroslaw Staniek escribió:
On 1 October 2016 at 00:18, Nicolás Alvarez <nicolas.alvarez@gmail.com> wrote:
Honestly, we know via telemetrics that more than needed users run outdated software.

What kind of telemetrics are these?

Happy hacking,
--
"If I ask another professor what he teaches in the introductory programming
course, whether he answers proudly "Pascal" or diffidently "FORTRAN," I know