plasma-pa_5.4.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Unfortunately I am going to have to reject this package due to a license
missing from debian/copyright:

---- lintian check for plasma-pa_5.4.0-1.dsc ----
W: plasma-pa source: missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright bsd-3-clause (paragraph at line 15)

The terms of the license require it to be included in the binary.  Please
add the text of cmake/COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS to debian/copyright and
reupload.

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.