Re: [UDD] Upload_history table is currently empty

Hi,

an untested 2to3 port of UDD code is in python3 branch of

   https://salsa.debian.org/qa/udd/-/tree/python3

I consider it sensible to switch to this soon and fix the bugs since we
need to switch anyway sooner or later and since we have a critical bug
now that affects feeding a table it should be the right time.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de