Re: metrics.d.net broken

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 03:29:37PM -0700, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> All the scripts on metrics.debian.net give me an Internal Server
> Error.

Thanks for letting me know. Postgres stopped running for some reason.
Now everything should be working, except for the dynamic portion of
metrics.d.n, which is linked to from the navigation at the top. That is
known to be broken. But all the scripts on the static portion (what you
see when you visit the main metrics.d.n page) should work now.