Re: vcswatch seems not up-to-date for pandoc

Re: Andreas Tille 2014-06-30 <[🔎] 20140630100326.GC5743@an3as.eu>
> Cool.  Any reason not to use UDD?  If there are good reasons could you
> imagine some mirroring to UDD?  I'd like to use it for Blends and all
> the information used for Blends should be in UDD.

I have no idea what the process is to create a new table in UDD. Also,
it might not be the right place because it's also directly driving the
cgi script on quantz.

There's a json export that could get imported in UDD:
http://qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/

Re: Jonas Smedegaard 2014-06-30 <[🔎] 20140630115805.21806.72159@bastian.jones.dk>
> > As said in the other mail, that was me believing "git clone --bare"
> > and "git fetch" would work, while git wants at least clone --mirror.
>
> What other email?  Could you please re-send, as I seem to not have
> received that one.

<[🔎] 20140630084940.GB608@msg.df7cb.de>

Christoph
--