Re: How to re-upload a removed package?

Hello Holger

OK, that's the same Anibal Monsalve told me, but when I was about to do it, two questions came up:

1. Should I upload it to unstable or to proposed-updates?

2. If uploading to unstable, should I make other changes different from those that are related to the security bugs (i.e. for lintian warnings, standars version), or not?

Thanks again.

Alejandro.

2009/12/15 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
Hi Alejandro,

On Montag, 14. Dezember 2009, Alejandro Rios wrote:
> But I'm not sure of what to do with this package anymore, specially after
> it was already removed from unstable and testing, but not from (old)stable,
> so some advice on this would be appreciated.

Just bring the package back in shape, fix the reasons why it was removed and
reupload it and have fun!

cheers,
       Holger