(openvz) kernel headers and linux image : some suggested packages not available

Hello,

This is little annoyance, but frequent, so I wish to point to it here :

My source.list is this one:
***************************
deb http://ftp.univ-pau.fr/linux/mirrors/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.univ-pau.fr/linux/mirrors/debian/ testing main contrib
non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib

***************************

I'm going to install theses:

***************************

# LANG=C apt-get install linux-headers-2.6.26-1-openvz-686
linux-image-2.6.26-1-openvz-686eglantier:/home/claude-helene
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  iproute linux-headers-2.6.26-1-common-openvz linux-kbuild-2.6.26 vzctl vzquota
Suggested packages:
  iproute-doc linux-doc-2.6.26 linux-patch-openvz kernel-patch-openvz
Recommended packages:
  libatm1 rsync
  iproute linux-headers-2.6.26-1-common-openvz linux-headers-2.6.26-1-openvz-686
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-openvz-686 linux-kbuild-2.6.26 vzctl vzquota
0 upgraded, 7 newly installed, 0 to remove and 64 not upgraded.
Need to get 24.8MB/25.3MB of archives.
After this operation, 85.7MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.

*************************

I wonder what are linux-patch-openvz kernel-patch-openvz so I "apt-cache show"
on them, then I try to see if they are available:

*************************

# LANG=C apt-get install linux-patch-openvz
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package linux-patch-openvz is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
E: Package linux-patch-openvz has no installation candidate

# LANG=C apt-get install kernel-patch-openvz
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package kernel-patch-openvz is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
E: Package kernel-patch-openvz has no installation candidate

They are not : why keep them in the suggested packages ? Shouldn't it be removed
from there ?

My best greetings,
J.M