Re: [RFC] fixing sourceforge watch files

Hi Filippo,

Filippo Giunchedi wrote:
> we have had a little trouble with our sf redirector a while back (i.e. the
> sf mirror was down) and it is really annoying.
> Anyhow, I noticed that there are now direct links with http 302 redirection
> towards a mirror, without the ugly selection page!
Is it just me or would keeping the redirector/or the "magic url" and
just change uscan's interpretation prevent trouble next time SF changes
it's systems? We'd probably want to fix the redirector for backwards
compatibility when it breaks for some time...

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/