From: Eva Allen [mailto:eva.allen@zoominfos.net]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 2:57 AM
To: 'packages@qa.debian.org'
Subject: Cybersecurity software users info

Hi,

Do have requirement of leads from cyber security software users?

We will provide contacts of Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Cisco, Crowdstrike, IBM, OneTrust, Okta, Zscaler users and many more.

We will provide a customized list with data attributes such as Company Name, Name, Verified Email Address, Phone Number, Website URL, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry Specification (SIC), and LinkedIn URL.

Kindly let me know if you have any essentials at this point in time and we are doing business on the safer side, mentioning policy terms & conditions on the insertion order.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Eva Allen

IT Marketing Manager

If you don't wish to receive this email, revert back with "Withdraw".