Re: py7zr-related python packages was updated

Hi again Yokota,

yokota, on 2024-04-28:
> > * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-bcj

I went through python-bcj this time, my observations follow.

 1. Comparing to 1.0.2+ds-1, 1.0.2+ds-2, there are a few more
    changes than the ones documented in the debian/changelog.
    Please also document introduction of the quilt patch
    0001-Avoid-to-use-sparc-keyword.patch, and introduction of
    the file debian/python3-bcj.docs.  This has to be done
    before upload.

 2. I would also recommend to enable build time tests and then
    replace the Testsuite by autopkgtest-pkg-pybuild, similarly
    to what I explained for python-inflate64.

 3. I would also suggest the migration to dh-sequence-python3,
    similarly to what I explained for python-inflate64.

The package looks in otherwise good shape, and I will be happy
to upload once at least the content of the debian/changelog is
matching the actual packaging changes since version 1.0.2+ds-1.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da