Re: Suggesting change in DPT policy

While perfectly understanding the weak collaboration model reasoning, I've still always found DPT as uploader and not maintainer rather absurd TBH. The current go to tool (as I understand it) for python packaging, py2dsp, also creates an initial packaging with team in uploaders section and the person as maintainer; something that I find even more absurd. Not only would I welcome this suggested change, I also think it is better if py2dsp default to starting with DPT as maintainers.

Best,
Ananthu