Request for feedback on a2d package

Dear Debian Python Group,

I am reaching out to you as I am seeking feedback and guidance on this package, and I believe your expertise in Python packaging would be invaluable.

Here is the link to the package: https://mentors.debian.net/package/a2d/

The a2d package is designed to transfer messages from APRS to DAPNET API. I would be grateful for feedback on any improvements I can make to the package's structure, dependencies, or metadata to adhere more closely to Python packaging standards? Any other insights, suggestions, or concerns that you may have regarding the package.

I am open to constructive criticism and eager to make the necessary improvements to ensure the package is of the highest quality. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Yogeswaran Umasankar

kd8mbd@gmail.com

https://mentors.debian.net/package/a2d/