[backintime] I'll package the next release

Hello together,

I hope different from the past this announcement will work this time. Last time I announced the will to package something ("feedparser") but someone else did it without communication.

Back In Time [1][2] will have a new upstream release [3] in the next days. I [4] will try to prepare the packaging for Debian this time. The next Debian release is minimum 2 years away so I have enough time. ;)

Kind
Christian Buhtz

[1] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime>
[2] -- <https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/backintime>