Re: Debian Python Team Sprint: December 2-3-4 2022

Hi Louis and the team,

Thank you for initiating this sprint[1], and guiding people like me
who are new to the Debian Python team to the right workflow of
contribution.

I would like to appreciate the help from Étienne Mollier, Emmanuel
Arias, and Stefano Rivera for giving me tips and comments about my
code.

There were also people like jochensp who may or may not participate in
the sprint but were still active on the IRC channel to provide useful
tips to me if they happened to see questions and had a moment to
reply. I appreciate your help as well.

I have been looking forward to the next sprint already!

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2022/08/msg00052.html

Cheers,
Tai