Re: Joining DPT

Le mercredi 03 février 2021 à 12:26 -0500, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> > I would like to join DPT, I already maintain several packages under the DPT
> > umbrella
>
> how is this possible (maintaining packages in DPT without being a member)?

Hello Sandro,

I got accesses granted at the individual repository level.
I started working together with Josch in March 2020, back then I had worked on
construct (for which I took over maintenance), pycryptodome, several GUI apps
that we now have in Bullseye alongside their dependencies.

I guess I should have requested this earlier, my bad.

Best regards,