Re: Could someone check new python module: mastodon

On Friday, March 30, 2018 11:20:30 PM Craig Small wrote:
> Hello,
>   I packaged the Mastodon python bindings which let you communicate to a
> Mastodon server through its API.
>
> While I have packaged many Debian packages, it is my first Python module. I
> believe it is ok and lintian seems happy, but would appreciate it if
> someone could look at it and let me know.  The package is up on salsa[1]
>
>  - Craig
>
> 1: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/mastodon

I gave it a quick look and it all seems quite correct for a python module
being packaged for python3.  It looks like it installs all the correct files
in the correct places.

The repository setup doesn't, however, match the DPMT standard [1].  It needs
to use the DEP-14 debian/master vice master and then have a debian/gbp.conf so
the correct branch is used.

Scott K
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackagingPQ