Re: PyCon BoF: Stretch goals for cPython, PyPy & CFFI

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 04:30:59PM -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> >Matthias and I are planning to have a Debian Python BoF at PyCon,
> >tomorrow afternoon. I think lunch is 2pm, so 3pm?
> >
> >Meet outside the cPython sprint room?
>
> +1; +1;

+1 to that! (+1; +1; +1, I guess)

> >Matthias wants to discuss general stretch goals for Python in Debian.
> >I want to make concrete plans for py3k packages that are compatible with
> >multiple interpreters.
>
> After a brief chat with paultag earlier today, I'd also like to talk about:
>
> * Moving the team to git + $patch_regime
> * Getting to no-python2-by-default
> * Bringing the relevant open-stack managed packages into the team
> * Possible /usr/bin/python launcher
>
> (what did I forget?)

That's it, my items are in the list above; I'll be there!

> Cheers,
> -Barry

Toodles,
  Tag

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87