Re: python3-aiohttp

On 31 March 2015 at 07:24, Daniel Lintott <daniel@serverb.co.uk> wrote:
> I can't find an ITP/RFP bug for the package, but see that there are some
> files already in SVN.

I was packaging it originally for something paultag was working on,
but he no longer needed it so I didn't finish (and it felt like a
waste to just purge it completely).

Piotr recently expressed some interest (on IRC), but I don't think he
took it any further after I offered it to him.  I'd reiterate what I
told him though; I'm happy to work on finishing it out more if there's
some interest in it, but I also won't be sad if someone wants to just
take over from me (either using my bits or scrapping them entirely and
starting fresh).  I'd point out that it's really close as-is, though.
:)

♥,
- Tianon
  4096R / B42F 6819 007F 00F8 8E36  4FD4 036A 9C25 BF35 7DD4