Re: Join the Team

Hi Vincent,

> Welcome (in advance) to the team! Please let me know if you're
> subscribed to the list, so I can stop cc-ing you.

Thank you ! I've made it.

I've already followed Lucas Nussbaum's tutorial for a week (which is
very interesting), but I made a mistake in my latest email: With
'I have no skills in Debian packaging', I wanted to say that I had no
experience in maintaining Debian packages. :)

> Great! You'll have to be accepted to the DPMT/PAPT in alioth first
> before you'll have commit access to the svn repos. If you need
> somewhere to upload your packages prior to asking for a review, I
> suggest using mentors.debian.net [3].

I'll upload my patch for the kupfer package in mentors.debian.net. I've
already an account (with the username hugo6390).

Regards,

Hugo

--~--
ID GPG: 524065E